Instructions for performing final attendance and electronic exams for the academic year 2020-2021 for our dear students
* Attendance exams*
1. Wearing masks and paws and maintaining social distancing inside and outside the exam hall.
2. The exam starts at nine in the morning and lasts for three hours.
3. You must attend the college one hour before the exam date to avoid any crowding, and enter the exam hall a quarter of an hour before the exam starts.
4. It is not permissible to leave the hall and hand over the exam notebook before the hour has passed since the exam began.
5. The answer shall be in blue or black pen only.
6. Ensure that the required information is written accurately and clearly on the back of the exam notebook.
7. Bring the original college ID in all exams.
8. Bring all the necessary supplies for the exam, and borrowing is strictly prohibited.
9. Confirm the seat location through the sticker on the seat designated for each student in the exam hall.
10. Students must wear the official uniform while performing the exams (shirt: white, pants and skirt: rasasi, indigo, black, jacket: indigo, black, Islamic robe: rasasi, indigo, black).
12. Exams in which the answer is in a paper (Answer Shite) It is preferable to use a pencil so that the answer is erased if it is incorrect.
1- The exam starts at nine in the morning and lasts for two hours.
2- Make sure to write the electronic exam code for each exam, which will be sent to students before the exam starts.
3- The exam shall be performed through the official email of the college and to ensure access to the Google Classroom
4- The exam is performed using a computer, smartphone or tablet directly on Google Form
5- When answering the white paper, use one side of the paper and write with a blue or black ballpoint pen.
6- When answering the white paper, you must write the student’s name, the name of the course, department and division and sign on the upper right side of the paper with writing the sequence of papers and writing the question and send the answer in PDF format
7- In order to avoid interruption of the exam in the case of using the mobile device due to the arrival of incoming calls or messages to the device, flight mode must be activated and then Wifi is turned on, and in the case of using the sim card network, all contacts must be blocked (blocked) to avoid interruption of the exam.
8- All students must change their personal photos in the email to a clear official photo with a white background.
9- All students must ensure that they are able to open their official university emails and enter electronic classes without problems. In the event of a problem in accessing the university email, please contact the Student Affairs Division and register in our college in order to solve the problem. Otherwise, the student will bear the consequences of not being able to participate in the electronic exam.